Post Office car insurance policy details
Post Office car insurance provides fully comprehensive and third-party fire and theft car insurance. Cover is offered as a Post Office Money policy or a Post Office Premier policy which comes with more additional features:
Post Office Money:
- Windscreen cover is included to repair or replace a damaged windscreen, side, rear window or standard sunroof.
- Personal belongings cover up to £100 for belongings not permanently fitted to the car.
- Audio equipment cover for replacing or repairing the car's audio, navigation and entertainment equipment. Including unlimited cover for equipment fitted by the manufacturer.
Post Office Premier:
- Legal cover comes included. With it you could get help recovering certain uninsured losses resulting from an accident that wasn't your fault.
- Breakdown cover is also included, though you may need to check the level of cover offered.
- An uninsured driver promise that if you're involved in an accident caused by an uninsured motorist, any excess you have to pay will be refunded
- Guaranteed replacement car gives you a replacement vehicle if yours is not driveable or deemed a total loss following a road accident, fire or theft
Post Office offers a selection of car insurance policies and types. Not all policies and types are available through our site, so the exact levels of cover and benefits may vary. Before buying car insurance, we recommend you check the cover and benefits included.